Hi community,
In order to avoid strikethrough issues in Jira I need to add a post-function for clearing Resolution field on Reopen transition to each workflow.I have dozens of workflows so seeking for a general solution - may be via Behaviors (Script Runner)? I need to clear Resolution field on every Reopen transition throughout all projects & workflows. Will be happy to get tips. Thank you!
Behaviours can't do that.
Behaviours adjusts the behaviour of fields on-screen. So you have two problems with that idea.
Your post-function solution is what you should be doing, forget Behaviours.
As Nic said, post-functions is the way to go.
On the transitions that re-open your tickets, add the post-function to update Issue Field -> Resolution -> Set it to None.
The above will clear the resolution.
Thank you, understood. Will fix.
Thank you! Got this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.