For a company-managed project I need to add a pop-up, where the user will always write a comment whenever they change the status to "Close".
Edit the workflow, and go find the transition(s) that go into the "close" status.
These need to have a transition screen linked to them. I'd recommend that you create a dedicated screen for this. It does not need to have any fields on it (although I'd suggest putting the resolution on it so people can choose one as they close the issue), the comment box will always appear on it, as long as your users have the permission to comment on issues in the project.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, can you please describe how I can link transition screen to them and create dedicated screen? Thank you very much
Edit the workflow, clicking through each transition in turn, the transitions have a pop-up box that lets you get to the post-functions, conditions, validators etc, and one of the options in there is the "transition screen", in which you can select a pre-existing screen to use.
Basically everything what you have mentioned is included in the pop-up besides "transition screen". What can be the problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.