Hi
Is there a way to sync a confluence page or part of it with an Jira issue?
Our use case is the following:
We want to write the specification for some software in confluence. At some point we want to create jira issues out of that specification. However it is possible that the specification needs to be adjusted later on and this changes should be synced to jira so that the description of the jira issue always matches the content of the confluence page.
I know that it is possible to create a Jira Issue from some text on a confluence page but I have 2 problems with that:
* It only seems to support plain text. No images or tables.
* Once the issue is created it is linked on the confluence page but doesn't really get synced. If I change the content of the confluence page the jira issue isn't updated
Do you know any plugins that might help us achieve this sync?