Hey Community ,
I am trying to send back to my Test , a sample Test-Execution results ,
I have this command which i copied and altered from the guide:
curl -v -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST -H "Authorization: Bearer ${token}" --data @/home/arbe/temp/xray/data2.json "https://xray.cloud.getxray.app/api/v2/import/execution/"
the output (the bottom line not all the verbose output ) :
* Connection #0 to host xray.cloud.getxray.app left intact
{"error":"Result is not valid Xray Format"}
( The Token passed successfully )
the Json :
{
"info" : {
"summary" : "Test X-ray",
"description" : "Test X-ray",
"version" : "v1.0",
"user" : "########(privacy reasons)",
"revision" : "1",
"startDate" : "2022-04-22T16:30:35+01:00",
"finishDate" : "2022-04-22T16:53:00+01:00",
"testPlanKey" : "ARBE-264",
"testEnvironments": ["Windows", "Linux"]
},
"tests" : [
{
"testKey" : "ARBE-277",
"start" : "2022-04-22T16:30:35+01:00",
"finish" : "2022-04-22T16:53:00+01:00",
"actualResult" : "Successful execution",
"status" : "PASSED"
}
]
}
I just want to see that this function works , so i can implement a gitlab repo with the code to run the test , and upload back a TE with a pass/fail
Thanks