I am trying to configure my board on swimlane "Queries". I have created a simple jql : project = ABC and labels = XYZ, and then I try to swimlane based on queries, issues doesn't show up. Please suggest.
Thanks!!
What queries have you set up in the swimlane query config?
You might want to review the page below to see how it should be configured. It's all driven by the actual queries you defined for each Swimlane.
Cheers,Filipi Lima
PFA screenshot
Are all your issues showing up under the "Everything else" swimlane?
If they are not, it means your issues are not being found by your board filter in the first place.
Try creating a ticket directly on your backlog of this board and add your label to it.
What is the board query?
Hello @Filipi Lima , creating test issue directly from the backlog worked. It created swimlanes. Thanks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.