Hi all,
The administrator who installed Jira for us has left the company and I'm getting an error when I try to reindex jira per the attached file about a user account needing a password change.
Problem is I can't find the database in order to find the user. The user mentioned in the screenshot isn't in AD and doesn't appear to be a local machine user either.
According to dbconfig under c:\program files\atlassian\application data\jira on the server that Tomcat is installed on the database is stored on server 'x' and is a MS SQL server. Problem is there is no jira database on that server that I can see. Is the dbconfig file in this instance correct? Or is there a chance it's not correct? This file does have a username and password in clear text in it.
Jira itself still appears to be ok, but I need to reindex to keep the issues from disappearing from filters (and find the database so we know where it is)
Any help greatly appreciated,
