Hi there, I am using the attached project automation to automatically create pages in confluence, which works!
However, I need to create the page under specific section/folder/parent page.
What can be done for that?
Hi @Himanshi
Would this simply not work if you change the base request url and include the {page ID} of the parent page where you wan to create the content?
/wiki/rest/api/content/{pageId}
If not overall @Esther Strom might be able to help here since I remember she wrote a pretty detailed article about this functionality
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Automating-the-creation-of-a-Confluence-page-linked-to-a-Jira/ba-p/1760738
There is also an official KB article about this topic
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/create-confluence-pages-from-jira-using-automation-1041826324.html
which might be useful for someone that is overall interested in how this works.
Thanks, Mirek, this helped. I found out that Adding Ancestors array in my existing json, resolved this issue.
Yes, ancestors! That is great! Maybe you can share your final code (JSON) so that everyone that would face the same problem would benefit?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.