Does JIRA SERVER supports OAuth 2.0Authntication?
Hi @Fathima S H ,
please take a look here https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracore/setting-up-oauth-2-0-integration-1005784173.html
If your jira use HTTPS and it is in version 8.10 or higher, Oauth 2.0 is supported
Hope this helps,
Fabio
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ My Jira ID is www.jira.companyname.com, is it possible to authenticate this jira using Oauth2 method?
Please @Fathima S H , as wrote previously, you need to check your JIRA version and verify that you access your jira through https (https://www.jira.XXXXXXX.com)
Thanks for replay @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
My Jira version is above 8.10 and running over https.
I successfully authenticated the cloud version (https://www.my-jira-id.atlassian.com) of JIRA through Oauth2 method and imported issue to my 3rd party application to manage the issues.
Similar way I need to authenticate and import issue from this id (https://www.jira.XXXXXXX.com) to 3rd party application.
I read https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracore/setting-up-oauth-2-0-integration-1005784173.html this document and this explains about the mail setting up.
Can you the solution for this issue? Thanks in Advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.