Hi all,
After installing confluence I have a error: "The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable. " . In logs I see:
2022-04-12 16:29:32,170 WARN [http-bio-8090-exec-1] [atlassian.confluence.cache.TransactionalCacheFactory] warning Transactional cache update outside transaction. All updates to this cache should be performed fro
m a thread with a valid transaction context.
-- referer: http://10.205.8.196:8090/authenticate.action?destination=/plugins/servlet/upm | url: /rest/stp/1.0/license/status | userName: admin
2022-04-12 16:29:33,066 WARN [http-bio-8090-exec-5] [atlassian.upm.pac.PacClientImpl] unknown Error when querying application info from MPAC: com.atlassian.marketplace.client.MpacException: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerU
nverifiedException: peer not authenticated
-- referer: http://10.205.8.196:8090/authenticate.action?destination=/plugins/servlet/upm | url: /plugins/servlet/upm | userName: admin
2022-04-12 16:29:35,365 WARN [http-bio-8090-exec-1] [atlassian.confluence.cache.TransactionalCacheFactory] warning Transactional cache update outside transaction. All updates to this cache should be performed fro
m a thread with a valid transaction context.
-- referer: http://10.205.8.196:8090/plugins/servlet/upm | url: /rest/stp/1.0/license/status | userName: admin
2022-04-12 16:29:36,681 WARN [http-bio-8090-exec-2] [atlassian.upm.pac.PacClientImpl] unknown Error when querying application info from MPAC: com.atlassian.marketplace.client.MpacException: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerU
nverifiedException: peer not authenticated
-- referer: http://10.205.8.196:8090/plugins/servlet/upm | url: /rest/plugins/1.0/product-version | userName: admin
I've tried to install certificates like it's recommended in the article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/the-atlassian-marketplace-server-is-not-reachable-due-to-peer-not-authenticated-321850263.html
But it didn't help. Also I don't understand why in the article there are 3 certificates to download:
openssl s_client -connect marketplace.atlassian.com:443 < /dev/null | sed -ne '/-BEGIN CERTIFICATE-/,/-END CERTIFICATE-/p' > marketplace.atlassian.com.crt
openssl s_client -connect plugins.atlassian.com:443 < /dev/null | sed -ne '/-BEGIN CERTIFICATE-/,/-END CERTIFICATE-/p' > plugins.atlassian.com.crt
openssl s_client -connect api.media.atlassian.com:443 < /dev/null | sed -ne '/-BEGIN CERTIFICATE-/,/-END CERTIFICATE-/p' > api.media.atlassian.com.crt
But only 2 certs to isntall:
keytool -import -alias marketplace.atlassian.com:443 -keystore /path/to/truststore -file /path/to/marketplace.atlassian.com.crt
keytool -import -alias plugins.atlassian.com:443 -keystore /path/to/truststore -file /path/to/plugins.atlassian.com.crt
I've tried to isntall all 3, or only 2 as it's in the article, but no changes in logs.
The active java parameters from ps aux:
conflue+ 351657 92.4 10.4 12548036 850720 pts/2 Sl 17:13 2:01 /srv/confluence/jre//bin/java \
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=/srv/confluence/conf/logging.properties \
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager -Xms256m -Xmx10240m \
-XX:MaxPermSize=1024m -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy.my.server.net \
-Dhttp.proxyPort=3128 -Dhttps.proxyHost=proxy.my.server.net -Dhttps.proxyPort=3128 \
-Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=*.my.server.net|*.services.lan|*.corp.mycompany.com|localhost|ius-app009.services.lan|*.atlassian.com \
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=/srv/confluence/endorsed -classpath /srv/confluence/bin/bootstrap.jar:/srv/confluence/bin/tomcat-juli.jar \
-Dcatalina.base=/srv/confluence -Dcatalina.home=/srv/confluence -Djava.io.tmpdir=/srv/confluence/temp org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
Could you please advise me how can I fix the issue?