I work to improve the possibility in measuring the SLA for our customers in Jira Service Management. To be able to do that I need to have all cases registered on the correct Request Type.
I have to be able to change the Request Type from Emailed request to Incident or Service Request. When I try to change the type I have to migrate the case that requires some extra administration steps. We need it to be easier to change the request type, just a dropdown change without migration steps.
All our requests will use the same template so that wont cause a problem. I guess I´m not the only one that have to change the type for the customer support – so probably there I a way to solve it 😊.
It is not an option to migrate the case with 4 extra steps since it takes to much time for our helpdesk.
If it is not possible to change the type in a easy way – how do you suggest us to separate the categories to be correct in the SLA measuring?