Browsing through this Community platform, I did not find anything about "Confluence 8". I suppose there is no release date yet, however is there already some information about new features?
Thank you,
[ EDIT 29/11/2022 ]
Info available: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-8-0-release-notes-1127254402.html
Hi @Nicolas Casel
The only upcoming release I found is this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-development-releases-8163.html
Thank you @Fabian Lim ,
In other words, as version 8 is absent in this (development) roadmap, it means that it has not started yet, correct?
I will let one of the members from the Atlassian team to comment.
They may not have external communication up yet, but you can snoop on their maven repos to see that work on 8.0 is underway. That said, if they haven't published anything, it's probably a good sign that they aren't 100% sure what all is going to go into the 8.0 release yet.
It's also a reasonable bet that the Confluence team will lag a bit behind the Jira 9 / Bitbucket 8 updates, as those two usually go first on major platform upgrades.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/preparing-for-confluence-8-0-1095775426.html is targeted at add-on developers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.