Dear community,
in our Insight, we do have several object types, which stand in a hierarchy to each other.
- object schema
- object type A
- object type A.1
- object type A.2
- object type B
- ...
I did set some developer rights for a group on object type A.
Will this group be able the act as a developer on object type A.1 and A.2 as well? Or do I need to actively set the developer rights on that level as well?
The Atlassian documentation seems to suggest that rights are inherited from the object schema. (Configuring roles and permissions | Jira Service Management Data Center and Server 4.17 | Atlassian Documentation) Is this also true for the sub-object types A.1 and A.2 in my example? Was this behaviour recently changed?
It would be very painfull, as I would have to go through a lot of sub-object types to set the rights.
thanks for any insights.
EDIT: Insight version 9.1.7