I created some stories/ subtasks
But I can't see them listed on the active sprints column (such as TO DO, IN PROGRESS, DONE, CLOSED)
Are there any ways to see them on the column??
Thanks!!
Hello, @Abby Chang ; When you created the project in Jira, I think you did it using a SQL sentence, or grouping labels with a label, etc. Have you seen if the issues you can't view are into the product condition? maybe a label is missing...
Hi @Jose Luis Gaitan !
But how do I know where to see this issues label condition?
Hello, @Abby Chang
When youcreated the project, you decided the condition to group the selected issues for the project. In the project configuration you can see that condition
What is the board filter, and how have you mapped the status into the board columns?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.