I get the error message
We can't check the status of your index, you may have lost your connection, refresh the page to try again
I see the hint on page Content Index Administration | Confluence Data Center and Server 7.17 | Atlassian Documentation
If the content indexing page does not load properly, and you see a "We can't check the status of your index, you may have lost your connection, refresh the page to try again" error, try updating your browser to the latest version.
Im testing with edge
What newer, other browser is needed?
Hi @Anton Maag ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
We have seen such errors in the past and you might want to check on the below KB article which has some solution for you.
I hope the above info helps. Have a good day.
Thanks,
Srinath T
Hi
I tried it out, but it did not resolve my issue.
Do you have any other idea?
Thanks
Anton
I finally made it with the rest api
/rest/questions/1.0/admin/edges/reindex
Popular content missing after reindexing from scratch | Confluence | Atlassian Documentation
I have the same problem. How to fix it in the Confluence front end?
In my case, indexing is in progress. I can see that from atlassian-confluence-index.log. But UI does not reflect the same. It says "Rebuild index" even while indexing is at 70% as per index log.
And when I inspect the requests, I found the following request returns 404:
/rest/rebuildindex/latest/job
Our server does run behind a reverse proxy, but as I see the 404 error is actually coming from the application itself. Any ideas why?
This problem is still not fixed. Any help from Atlassian?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.