Following the request format:
and adding the withCounts parameter as documented here (https://docs.atlassian.com/bitbucket-server/rest/5.16.0/bitbucket-rest.html#idm8283059312), I do not get the total number of commits. I only seem to get the total commits on the page of results I’m requesting. The count does not include results from other results pages if the limit parameter paginates the values. Is this limitation by design or is this a bug? I am looking for the total commit number before running a python script asynchronously to speed up the requests returned from the server.
Thanks!
did you get an answer? the solution involve getting each page with curl calls... way too long for us too.
You can modify this great script by mikev0546 but it is really not a solution for us too.
counter.py
The documentation says the response should provide the size:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-commits/#api-repositories-workspace-repo-slug-commits-get
The documentation also states that we could use Bearer access token.
In summary, it looks like the documentation is very outdated.
Any chance that there's a way to get the commits number without iterating every page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.