how can do centre the logo ?by default it is on the left
i am using atlassian-jira-4.3.4
Top left is really the best and most recognised place to put your logo/home page link, so reflect before making this change.
Browse to...
JIRA <tt>Administration | Options & Settings | Announcement Banner</tt>
Append the following:
<style>#header-top { text-align: center; }#logo { float: none; /* reset the float:left property */}#header-top div.aui-dd-parent { margin-top: -24px; /* You may need to adjust this a little */}</style>
You'll need to dig into, and tweak, the core code to amend it. I looked at this a while ago, albeit for something different. I can't remember what file you need to edit, but I do remember being able to add to it quite easily. If you can tell us what version of Jira you're on, someone else might know the right file you need to edit.
Thanks it is working on firefox and google chrome
but in internet explorer the logo still on the left!!!
can you please fix it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.