I created a table and am not able to sort in either view or edit mode. Most of the tables I created have the up and down arrows in the header but this one doesn't? I tried to add through filter table data but no luck.
Hi Michael,
Can you please attach a screenshot? Is it happening consistently (e.g. if you try to create a table in a different page or space, or using a different browser)? Tables should be sortable, I wonder if this is a bug.
Hi @Michael Hamilton ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Please verify that you selected "header row" otherwise up and down arrows will not appear
Hope this helps,
Fabio
You've also mentioned that you "tried to add through filter table data" - do you mean that you tried to add sorting using our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Filter macro?
Do you have a header row for your table as @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ has mentioned before? The sorting works fine in our Cloud instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.