I want to create a progress bar where I have total number of pages to be updated and show a progress bar with details of completed pages / total number of pages. Somewhere similar to what we have in "Copy" function of confluence in case of multiple pages selected .
Hi @neetubhatt ,
have a table with the values and wrap the table with the Diagram Macro:
Kind regards,
Nicolai
We can also suggest our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Chart from Table macro.
The macro supports various kinds of graphs and dynamic tabular Confluence macros such as Content Report Table.
If you need to calculate totals and show percentage, the Chart from Table macro can be amplified by the Pivot Table and Table Transformer macros that are also provided by the app.
thanks for your reply ,actually I wanted something like below :
Hi Thanks for your reply but that wont be a progress bar , that would be graphical representation of the data . I wanted something like below .
We can suggest using Stacked Bar graph and you may have the number of pages (or percentage) on the bar's sections:
Unfortunately, it is not possible to reproduce your exact screenshot with the help of our app.
The progress bar you screenshotted is not made with Confluence tools. Maybe an user macro could do the job.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.