Hello, I am curious if any of you have a working use case where fields (like, perhaps, those defined in a Page Properties macro table) are live and a dashboard (like, perhaps, in a Page Properties Report macro view on a summary page) stay in constant communication such that the latest change to the field is displayed on both ends?
Users would like to make programmatic assignments while the totality of their group's workload is in-view. These are no date-driven assignments, otherwise I would use Jira.
I have tested Live:Dropdown List, Live:Table, Live:Text Area, and Live:Text Input macros as individual fields within a page properties table. The behavior I see, that makes this approach DOA, is that if I change the content of a field from the Page Properties Report view on the summary page the entry is pushed to the Page Properties macro, but it does not stay in-view on the Page Properties Report macro side if I navigate off the Page Properties Report page. The field appears empty on the Page Properties Report page until I click on the field again, then the content is visible only until the next time I navigate from the page.
I can force the data to stay if I go to the Page Properties macro page, open the storage format, and click apply, but this is an untenable ask for our user base to enable content view stability.
Any of you know a way to make a content dashboard live?