This is more of a pre-emptive question than anything, but I dealt with the situation previously and I'm afraid I'm going to have to deal with it again shortly, so I'm hoping someone here knows the answer.
In 2020, I had to remove a user from our system. She had edited a lot of pages. When I removed her from the system, every page she had touched suddenly became restricted. I (an admin) and another user (also an admin) could not access the page to manage page restrictions to fix this.
In the end, we found an article with a segement that could be appended to each affected page's URL that would give us access to page restrictions for that page. It was tedious, but it worked.
Unfortunately, I can't find this URL segment again, and I'm about to have to remove a heavy editor from the system again. From what I'm seeing in Atlassian's sites, this issue may have never been fixed for server. Does anyone know what I need to append to the URL to access page restriction management, or where I might find it? Or something else that might work?