Hi all, I will be leaving an organization in a couple of months, but I want to make sure that they are set up as well as possible before my departure. Currently they are running Confluence Server 7.13.0. I'm torn between upgrading them to the latest version of the currently available LTS (7.13.5) or going for the latest version available at all (7.17.1). Regardless of which Confluence version we upgrade to, we'll be transitioning to a non-clustered Data Center deployment at the same time.
In a perfect world, I'd be able to upgrade them to the next LTS of 7.19, but that will not be available until Q3 of this year when I will already be gone.
What are your recommendations? I'd prefer to have the upgrade completed by the end of April but could potentially delay through the end of May.
Edit to add: The organization will not update Confluence frequently after my departure, likely only once a year or in response to critical security vulnerabilities.