Colleagues, good afternoon.
I have a project in Jira. Epiks are displayed in the Structure. I can do simple groupings, for example by Status https://www.screencast.com/t/pNBHG4WSIYv5
We need grouping by the date of creation of Epikov. More precisely, by the months in which they were created. For example:- March> Epik 1> Epik 2- April> Epic 3Etc.
I was told what I need:- Add transformation https://www.screencast.com/t/Vruir9ymQM - Select "Attribute" https://www.screencast.com/t/RnfbQ7yhufj- Enter the formula https://www.screencast.com/t/iMstEoxJICwFBut, how to write the formula is a question.
Hello serviceonline1@yandex.ru
Dionathan with ALM Works here.
The steps you are following are correct, and you can find more information about transformations here: Link
Now, you could try using the following code and let me know if it helps:
FORMAT_DATETIME(created, "MMMM")
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,Dionathan
@Dionathan Lopes {ALM Works} I managed! Thank you!And how to make the same grouping but by the date of transfer to the last status "Closed"?Screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/lQxCrPbe
Hi serviceonline1@yandex.ru
In this case, please try the following code and let me know how it goes (PS: It only works on the latest version of Structure on-prem (V7.4+)):
FORMAT_DATETIME(history.filter($.changes.any($.field = "status" and $.to = "Closed")).time, "MMMM")
For more information about Formulas, please click here
If any other questions, let me know.
Best Regards,Dionathan Lopeswww.almworks.com
@Dionathan Lopes {ALM Works}Tried. The system writes an error https://www.screencast.com/t/j16nJg4m3ya
serviceonline1@yandex.ru
Please confirm which Structure version you are using. To check that, click Info at the bottom of the right side of your screen.
The last formula provided only works on the latest version of Structure (Versions 7.4 +).
If you are already using version 7.4+, please send us a note to support@almworks.com or contact us through our customer portal: support.almworks.com
@Dionathan Lopes {ALM Works} I have Jira v8.20.2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.