Hi
I'm trying to get Category, Project, Last Updated, Last Updated By, Epic Workflow Statuses, Story Workflow Statuses from JIRA in sql.
Any idea how to get it in Sql.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Don't. You'll need many queries and they are not simple. SQL is the worst possible way to question a Jira system for data.
You could get most of this from a simple query for "issue type = Epic" and then adding all the fields you need to the issue navigator. (Or do it over the REST API).
May i know how to write for "epic workflow status" and "story workflow status" in JQL?
Yep, just search for the Epic, when you look at it, you'll see the Epic Status and the Epic's story status on screen.
I think you might need to explain what you are actually trying to achieve here.
I need an excel report which has all the epic workflow status and story workflow status. So that my manager can track them when needed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.