Hi folks,
I've got a request from a user who wants to list JIRA Issues on a Confluence page that have been linked to that page
Is there some JQL foo that will do this
Any help would be appreciated , even a point in the right direction
Thanks
Peter
So, may I ask if this functionality doesn't work? I see these on Confluence pages when I link them.
image2015-1-30 16:0:51.png
Hi Steven, You are correct , when you click on the button you get a list of the issues that are linked to the page. My user wants to have a live list of the issues linked to that page displayed in a table on the page so that they don't have to click the button. I hope that is a little clearer
Newest Confluence-version supports it automatically!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.