Hi
Did someone manage to integrate on premise JIRA with Cypress ?
If so, can you please share how to do it ?
Thanks !
Liav
=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I have:
1. on premise Atlassian Jira Project Management Software v8.13.0
2. Cypress Dashboard (& TestRunner) . "Business" Tier.
I want to integrate JIRA and Cypress.
My Goal: to be able to open Jira issues for a given test case, directly from the Cypress Dashboard.
Cypress documentation instruction did not help. E.G:
https://docs.cypress.io/guides/dashboard/jira-integration
Other questions in this forum did not help. E.G:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/How-to-integrate-Cypress-with-Jira/qaq-p/1582403
Hello @liavshapira
Welcome to the community?
What have you actually tried so far?
Where exactly are you encountering a problem?
What steps have you executed and what response are you getting?
Did you successfully complete the steps in the Jira/Cypress integration documentation?
Hi Trudy
Thanks for your reply
1) What have you actually tried so far?I tried following the steps, described in the Cypress documentation (listed above), to install the app that will allow to integrate Cypress and JIRA
2) Where exactly are you encountering a problem?I was not able to see the integration App in my JIRA.(Maybe because my JIRA is on premise and my version is rather old )
3) What steps have you executed and what response are you getting?I tried looking in: JIRA --> Administration --> 'Find new apps' for the Cypress plugin app, but I could not find it.
4) Did you successfully complete the steps in the Jira/Cypress integration documentation?No. As I wrote above, I got stock in steps 3&4, in the documentation.
Thanks Liav
Cypress support said they are supporting ONLY Jira as SaaS.
Thus, what I was looking for is not feasible.
Closing this question.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.