any one help me out.
If you use Script Runner you can add scripted fields to your instance:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/
Cheers
Hi Czaia,
Thanks for reply, I have created scripted field successfully and i have added the Inline also.
But i have one Issue please can you help me.
Can you see below image.
image2015-9-16 14:1:33.png
I have enter above fields values and updated then i can't see reported name. but i can see Anonymous name please can you see for more details below.
image2015-9-16 14:0:41.png
where Iam missing just guide me and what is the Inline script for we can get the correct reporter name.
thanks.
I get the same behavior (not when using the text searcher though). But why would you want to do that anyways? Why don't you just use a post function to update the custom field?
Hi Christian Czaia,
Good news, I have solved the Anonymous Issue. We should use the below code(Inline script), If you use the User Picker (single user) or User Picker (multiple users) templates you need to return an ApplicationUser, or List of ApplicationUser in the multiuser case.
For Example:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
import com.atlassian.jira.user.ApplicationUsers
ApplicationUsers.from(issue.reporter)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details see below.
image2015-9-18 12:49:28.png
I have one Question Is it possible to update the scripted fields using Java Rest API?, if you know can you Help me out or provide me related Likes.
Thanks.
You can not update scripted fields, they are calculated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.