I have created a Kanban to show just epics for a team (they have multiple Kanband boards listed under them) since they have many of them and need a board specifically for them. The board has the correct JQL query and yet it still shows no epics. I have made sure the columns are all mapped correctly and they still dont show. I have another team that has a similar setup and I have mirrored the settings minus the project names and still no luck
Can you provide us with the JQL query you are using and a screen image of the column/status mappings?
Can you share with us the details of an Epic that you expect to display but which is not?
What version of Jira Server are you using?
Do you have the Backlog screen activated for this Kanban board?
project = CREATIVE AND issuetype = Epic ORDER BY Rank ASC
Jira Server 8.20.1
No I do not have any status's in the backlog
Kanban boards typically get a subfilter added to them automatically, as shown here:
Does your board have a subfilter or the Hide Completed setting set? Could either of those be hiding your Epics? If you have either or both of those set, can you try removing them even if it seems like they should not be causing the problem, just to see what happens?
disabling those sub-filters fixed the issue. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.