Hello all,
I am getting this error whenever I try to do anything with Bitbucket. All of my personal repos and all the team stuff I am working on.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
SHA256:eYTtqNXZHMS/TJH1nE4VyvIuF1b3FJDfMH/0D16SFus.
Please contact your system administrator.
Add correct host key in /c/Users/PEL6FH/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this mess
Offending RSA key in /c/Users/PEL6FH/.ssh/known_hosts:4
Host key for [sourcecode.socialcoding.bosch.com]:7999 has changed and you have r
Host key verification failed.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
How can I fix this? I am not a git guru, please be as explicit as possible in any responses. It seems like I need to copy the host .ssh key to my known_hosts file? Where do I find this host key?
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.