Hi.
I wrote a plugin which manages page attachments via the AttachmentManager API . After upgrading to Confluence version 7.15, I do have various problems with that including large a amount of accumulating open file handles during the day. I suspect this API being deprecated/legacy now might be related to this.
So I would like to migrate the plugin to API version 7.15 and use the AttachmentService API instead. But I cannot find examples of how to use this API and perform basic tasks like read the attachment data as string, setting the attachment creator, ... except from some githib projects addressing parts to these topics only.
Is there a practical guide of how to use the AttachmentService API or even a document describing the migration process ?
Alternatively, an example of how to read the attachment content data into a byte array or a string via JAVA using this new API would be of great benefit for me.
Thank you very much.