Hello,
I integrated Jira Service Desk/ Service Management with Opsgenie with Webhook and I configured all the alert actions rules, but it only creates an Opsgenie alert from a Jira issue and not vice-versa.
I would like it to work both ways. When creating an alert in Opsgenie or when receiving an alert in Opsgenie from a monitoring tool (such as Grafana), this alert to be forwarded to Jira or an incident to be created in Jira.
In alert's activity logs I get the message:
Apr 4 10:21 PM
system Manikranth V Bheemineni
Alert created via web[Default API-Create Alert] with tiny id [5499] id [681b63fb-2c83-4ea2-b4c2-5a530660239a-1649128888203]
Apr 4 10:21 PM
system System
Sent [createIssue] action to JiraServiceDesk [Testing_Grafana_opgenie_Jira]
Even though it say it "Sent [createIssue] action to JiraServiceDesk" it does not create the ticket in Jira.
or
add a comment to the ticket in Jira when i ack'ed in opsgenie.
Could you please advise on this? We need it to be bi-directional.
Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Manikranth