Hi Team,
Has anyone come acroseed that even after adding user into system-admin groups, they are not able to access manage apps, user management , system etc in JIRA?
Hello, @Manish R
Since this is for Jira Server, and this is not how vanilla Jira Server behaves – I am 100% sure this is some customisation i.e. an app installed in your instance. Especially since it seems to point you to your own service desk URL?
I suggest you look through the list in Manage Apps (once you managed to access it!). I would be paying attention to anything user installed but without a link to a Marketplace listing or a license. Often "home-build" apps also have the default icon.
Hi @Manish R welcome to the Atlassian community.
May I request you to access this link for complete details. That link is for cloud, but will give you the needed information.
Hi Ed,
Thanks, yes "Secure Admin" was the third party apps which was being used.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.