Hi, this is not a problem. I know that there are continuous improvements in the tools. My question is how I know if I am using the latest version of Structure?.
Thanks in advance.
Víctor.
Hi, @Victor Crespo. Look for the little information button on the bottom right hand side of the screen (“i - info.”), click on it.
The top row of the pop-up will tell you what version you are on.
-dave
Good morning @Victor Crespo welcome to the Atlassian community.
At the moment, the server edition is running on 8.0 version released on 30th March. Here's the documentation link
I don't use this app, so you might get some steps in that documentation as per the new features released by them.
Hi Dave, thank you very much. One last question, I guess that only administrators inside the organization can do the actualization, right?
That's correct. Only the Jira administrator(s) can upgrade the version of Structure you are using.
Best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.