I would like to restrict the users to publish. I am interested to in review their changes before it can be visible to the rest of the team, is this possible?
Hi @Claudia Vanessa Rodriguez ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
Go through the below article which has all the info regarding work flow and how you can achieve your requirement above.
I hope above info helps. Have a good day.!
Thanks,
Srinath T
Thank you. It is what I needed.
@Claudia Vanessa Rodriguez , Glad to hear that the above answered your question.
Feel free to accept the answer , so that this thread will be marked closed and other community members can focus on open discussions.
Take care. Have a good day
Hi, above link is not working. Could you please share the updated documentation?
Thank you!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.