HI
I need change max.processing.time.per.day limit, how can I do it maybe you can help me.
I have jira server 8.13
Hi @keti burjanadze ,
please follow this guide https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/service-limits-993924705.html
First, find out what your current limits are using this HTTP REST call:
<a href="https://YOUR_JIRA_INSTANCE_URL/rest/cb-automation/latest/configuration/property" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://YOUR_JIRA_INSTANCE_URL/rest/cb-automation/latest/configuration/property</a>:
{ "max.processing.time.per.day": "3600", "rule.rate.per.five.second": "2", "short.scheduled.interval.issue.limit": "1000", "max.rules.per.hour": "5000", "max.issues.per.search": "1000", "max.queued.items.per.rule": "25000" }
Lets break these down:
<span>max.processing.time.per.day</span>
Hope this helps,
Fabio
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Thanks for the for the reply, I saw this article too, I found my current limits
but I could not use this rest call to set new limit
PUT https://<your Jira instance url>/rest/cb-automation/latest/configuration/property { "key": "max.processing.time.per.day", "value": "10000" }
Try using postman or curl.
It should work!
thanks
I didi it
I'm happy for that. Please marl my answer as accepted in order to close this thread
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.