At high level there will be a sprint 1 folder in test set,under these sprint1 folder i want to create featurewise test sets.
Hi @shweta hosur
Welcome to the community!
Are you referring to xrat test managent?
Regards
Yes
Sprint 1 is completed in Jira but in need to write test cases for user stories of sprint 1. After writing writing test cases ,need to organise into test sets.
As discussed above i want create sprint 1 test set and under i want create feature wise test set. Is it possible to do either in jira or Xray manually?
In xray, I would create a test plan issue type and then add it to the sprint. Then you can add the test sets with test cases to you test plan.
I hope this helps
Ok,so for each sprint 1 ,I need to create separate test plan or under 1 test plan ,I can add all sprints?
HI @shweta hosur
You would just bring the the xray test plan to your sprint, just the same way you would add a story.
I hope this makes sense.
Hi Lim,
Not clear with your sentence.
Like for example,i have sprint 1 and sprint 2.So i need to create test plan say plan1 for sprint 1 and create another plan say plan 2 for sprint 2.
OR
In one plan say Plan 2 i can add sprint 1 and sprint 2?
Please suggest
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.