Hi there,
I have multiple boards for work, personal and my blog. I created a "snapshot" board awhile ago to keep me more organized but I'm having trouble figuring something out.
I want to create a rule so that on a due date a card from ANY of my boards will move to a list on my snapshot board. I know how to create the rule within a board and have any of the cards on that board go to a specific list but I'm wondering if there is a way to do this across all boards?
I hope I am making sense but basically if I have two cards due on my blog, one card due on my personal and ten due on my work for this coming Friday. How can I get all of those cards to a specific list on my snapshot board come that Friday- their due date.
Is this possible? I can't find anything anywhere so I'm thinking it may not be but I would sure love it if I could figure it out!
Thank you!