Hello everyone!
I work for a company (that was hired by a company) that currently uses JIRA to manage tickets coming in from clients. I do not have admin privileges but I do have what I hope is a simple question (although I'm not 100% sure on the innerworkings of JIRA myself).
We're having trouble with auditing our tickets. When we export the information from a certain project on JIRA we're needing a solution that'll allow us to have a nice, concise internal comment listed as one of the columns. I've noticed that there is an "Any additional information" column that I can bring up and export with all my tickets but I can't for the life of me figure out how that column is related to the ticket (or how to fill it out pre-export).
Is there any way of doing this, or any other solution y'all can think of, or am I way off base?
I really appreciate any guidance!