Hi All,
I wanted to hide some issue links from the issue Link window from the users. Please see the screenshot below:
This requirement is from my client.
Can you please suggest me workaround for this?
Thanks in Advance.
Renu.
You can't do it in configuration, you will need to amend some code to hide the links you don't want from specific groups/users etc
You might be able to do it in Javascript, but people can bypass that if they want. That's the closest you'll get to a none-coding workaround.
Hi Nic,
Thanks for your quick response.
Can you please suggest me what kind of code I can use?
I tried using javascript... But I am not able to get the Link PopUp Window to hide those link types using javascript.
Thanks & Regards,
Renu
Please suggest me some javascripts for this.
I have used following java script it is not working.
<script type="text/javascript"> AJS.$(document).ready(function() { AJS.$("#issue-link-link-type option[value*='clones']").remove(); }); </script>
<span class="tag"><br class="tag"></span>
Can anyone please tell me how can I get popup Link screen in the java script. so that I can remove options from the select list?
You have to do it in the steps. First you need to add a handler in the doc.ready to add a handler for the div show/hide. Inside that handler you should try to remove the options from the dropdown.
I guess so.
Hi Renjith,
Thanks for your reply.
I got one javascript to hide such options from the select list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.