I want to filter my issues on basis of assignee and i want a quick filter for assignee as in drop down list.
Hi Ankit - you should be able to see them at the top of your board (bubble for each team member with their initials) or you can type in their name in search box and it will filter their issues.
I basically do not want separate bubbles as the list is long for assignees. So if there can be a drop-down list which can help
I'm not aware of a drop down list option. The search box could be helpful rather than searching for their bubble - if you type a team member name in the search box, it will filter their issues.
Hi @Sheri Maxim ,
unfortunately you can't. Quick Filters allow you to setup filter based on a JQL so dynamic JQL with dropdown is not available.
Fabio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.