Dear Atlassian Community,
I am fairly new to using Jira and Confluence and currently the company I am working for is trying to implement these tools as much as their kind of older generation of workers allows it. Therefore they are starting with baby steps. In the department that I am working in is a physical SQCDP Board. For those who don´t really know what this is:
The Safety,Quality, Controlling/Cost, Delivery and Personal (SQCDP) Board is a board which should visualize quickly how a department or maybe even a whole company is performing in certain key areas. We meet up daily altogehter in front of the board, generally not more than 5 minutes to discuss if something changed from the day before or if a new Problem came up (these Problems can be something like the toilet is clogged to very important Problems like our key supplier wants to terminate our contract).
So as I am the newest and unfortunately also the youngest member I got a lot of tasks like implement software XYZ or try to find ways in which we could automate tasks which we are doing in SAP and this is totaly fine for me but creating a good looking SQCDP Board or Dashboard which is kind of a Mirror to the physical one is kind of hard...so I just wanted to ask if somebody already made something like this in Confluence and can maybe share his/her/non binary template with me.
thank you very much
Arnd