the status indicator is just word and icon
@蒋文华 ,
I created a page like you and used the layouts to change the position. I hope this helps.
HI @蒋文华 ,
Haven't seen the ability to change it. It may be possible to change themes and look but customization will require some deep knowledge of modifying the Confluence back end files. This would not be recommended because it things have the possibility of breaking when updating confluence.
-Ben
ok, i got it, thanks a lot!
Hi @蒋文华 ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
That should be achievable using custom layout on the page. Let me test and get back with some answer for you.
Thanks,
Srinath T
@蒋文华
I forgot to post the screen record video URL . Below is the URL
customising using layouts
Hope it helps. Have a good day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.