Hi All,
I have an issue. That I would like to do the following:
Issues
- item 1 - Group A - Can view the issue
- item 2 - Group B - Can not view the issue
- item 3 - Group A - can add a member of Group B to the watcher field allow them to view the issue.
current scheme: Level 1 Security Level
- Current assignee
- Group (Group A)
- Project Role (Administrators)
- Project lead
- Reporter
Issue:
- when group A member adds a Group B member into the watchers field.
Error:
here was an error adding watcher
- The user "groupUserBmember" does not have permission to view this issue. This user will not be added to the watch list.
Observations
- if we remove the security level (clearly it'll work)
- add GroupB Member to watchers
- then apply the level 1 scheme
- it works
How can I add Group B member into the watchers list so that they can view the issue without removing the level 1 security level?
thanks