I am trying to create multiple subtasks based on the values of a checkbox and a specific value in another field. I know that I can do this in Jira automation but it means that every time a new checkbox option is added i'd have to update the automation to include a new if condition to create the new subtask. I've looked up similar questions but since i dont know anything about coding i'm not able to change/piece together examples to get me what I need.
Example:
Checkbox1 has values Red, Green, Blue selected with Black and Yellow not selected.
If customfield1 = AI get a list of selected values in Checkbox1 and create subtasks with the selected value in the subject. In this example subtasks of Red, Green and Blue would be created.
In the future if checkbox1 has value White added I wouldn't have to make any changes to the script to get a white subtask created.
Is something like this possible?