We are connecting to JIRA for user management for our Crucible/Fisheye instance. The application link is successfully setup between JIRA and Crucible. The project and repositories are linked to our JIRA project successfully. In JIRA, we can successfully create reviews from the Source tab and see the Review tab.
Here's where the problem lies. When summarizing a review, we get an error stating "Exception encountered while contacting JIRA Server....JIRA: User not authenticated yet, or session timed out.
When we hover over any of the JIRA linked issues in Crucible, we get "Issue Not Found" in the small pop-over.
The review will actually summarize and close though. The only thing it's preventing is our ability to transition the JIRA issue when summarizing the review.
Has anyone else encountered this?
I haven't had time to pour into the log files, but I thought I would throw this out there. I'll add what I find in log files soon.
Crucible/Fisheye 2.9.1
Jira 5.2.1
Windows 2008 Server OS(64 bit)
SQL Server 2008 database