Development Integration Plugin and all modules are disabled.
Can you please tell me how to enable this plugin and all its modules?
JIRA v8.21.1#821001
Development Integration Plugin Version 5.10.3
Thank you in advance!
Hi @v_smeltsov Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
In my test instance, if that system Plugin is disabled, then it's because the Jira Software Application Plugin was disabled.
Could you please check if that plugin is disabled as well?
Running the following SQL query on the Jira database will give you a quick answer on the plugins that are disabled.
select *from pluginstatewhere pluginenabled = 'false';
Kind regards,Thiago Masutti
Hi @v_smeltsov
I had the same issue, and I realized I forgot to also upgrade JSW. That was the root cause. After updating both applications (JSM + JSW), Development Integration Plugin and all modules are enabled.
Kind regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.