I created by mistake few tickets under the wrong environment, and I must withdraw them.
How should I proceed?
Thanks a lot
Mauro
Ask your administrators, as there's several optons they might be able to help you with:
Hi @Mauro Marchioro
select that particular ticket which you want to withdraw and select More >> Delete.
Dear Mude, thanks a lot for the fast answer... I have no "Edit" option anywhere.
Where should it be?jira1.JPG
sorry.
i mean say is, you have to edit that ticket and select more tab there you can find delete tab.
One more thing is, You can find that delete tab if you have Administrator Permission.
Might be that the administrator hasn't given you delete permissions. In that case you have to ask your JIRA admin to delete the issue.
Two options If you do not have delete permissions, you can close the ticket by providing a resolution like "not required" or something similar which is configured in your instance or you can move them to the right environment\project where you intended to have these.
Thanks
Santak
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.