Hi Community,
Need advice. It is about the Jira Service Management product. I have several SM projects that were in public access. Everyone who was not an Agent (not licensed) was automatically added to the Watchers field (along with the Agents). Now we have brought order to each project, and all Customers are added to the Participants field (as they should be). But there are many issues in which Customers, together with Agents, are listed in the Watchers field.
Question! How do I move Customers from the Watchers to Participants field in all issues in which they are present?
For example, I have 100 requests where Customers and Agents appear in the Watchers field. I need to select all Customers in these issues and move them to the Participants field, leaving the Agents in the Watchers field. Is it possible to do this through the DB or in another way other than manually deleting and adding users? Maybe it can be done with other additional tools?