Hi! I'm really crying. I have Server with confluence. 8Gb RAM, 200GB HDD (100GB FREE). /var/mysql have size 9.8Gb (s0 small), but I anyway can't xml backup. WHYYYY? How much does it need? 100-200-500 RAM???
It is nginx issue. Just close backup page after click backup button. Backup anyway will be created. One sample.
HI @Tony Montana ,
What directly is set for where your xml back ups would be back up. Does that directory have sufficient space?
Also, check your confluence logs to see what is the error when you execute an XML back up.
IF you are performing a backup as a job, make sure it's enabled as well.
-Ben
@Benjamin Hi
1.
du -hld156M ./imgEffects465M ./plugins-osgi-cache1.5M ./webresource-temp3.3M ./shared-home327M ./index182M ./logs4.0K ./plugins-temp4.0K ./restore8.9M ./recovery40K ./originaltheme4.0K ./bundled-plugins246M ./thumbnails4.0K ./temp12K ./journal88G ./attachments41M ./plugins-cache1.7M ./database82M ./viewfile4.0K ./export442M ./fonts4.0K ./backups6.7M ./analytics-logs90G / 198 G.
RAM 7.9G CATALINA_OPTS="-Xms4096m -Xmx6144m -XX:+UseG1GC ${CATALINA_OPTS}"
And I tried to create without attachs.
2. Without any errors connected to backup proccess in tacalina or atlassian confluence log. Backup file just isnt present to any folder.
3. It's a manual backup
2022-03-31 02:52:24,469 WARN [http-nio-8080-exec-2] [activeobjects.confluence.backup.LoggingBackupProgressMonitor] endBackup Completed active objects backup.
2022-03-31 02:52:24,506 WARN [http-nio-8080-exec-8] [activeobjects.confluence.backup.LoggingBackupProgressMonitor] endBackup Completed active objects backup.
2022-03-31 02:54:42,830 WARN [http-nio-8080-exec-2] [confluence.util.profiling.DefaultActivityMonitor] close Exceeded the threshold of 60000 ms: ActivitySnapshot{startTime=1648679523571, threadId=268, threadName='http-nio-8080-exec-2', userId='admin', type='web-request', summary='/admin/dobackup.action?atl_token=188b4176febce80b43161d3833b33cf8e55c8615&backup=Export'}
Try to see if you can switch it to downloading through the UI and see if you can obtain an XML file from there.
Here's the instructions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/manually-backing-up-the-site-152405.html
@Benjamin Can't cause 2022-03-31 02:54:42,830 WARN [http-nio-8080-exec-2] [confluence.util.profiling.DefaultActivityMonitor] close Exceeded the threshold of 60000 ms: ActivitySnapshot{startTime=1648679523571, threadId=268, threadName='http-nio-8080-exec-2', userId='admin', type='web-request', summary='/admin/dobackup.action?atl_token=188b4176febce80b43161d3833b33cf8e55c8615&backup=Export'}
After this error no any backup files on the backup page
Follow this post and see if it solves your issue:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/xml-backup-doesn-t-create-a-backup-file-with-no-apparent-errors-1041079511.html
@Benjamin
Hi, Ben. Thx for the answer. There isn't any resolve my problem. 'cause I increase my RAM to 23GB and backup is succefull. But! I have 2 parts of backup. *-1.zip and *-2.zip ANd how i can restore it?
I have a similar issue. I only clicked the backup button once, but it seems that two backup processes are running:
ls -ltrtotal 8drwxr-x--- 2 confluence confluence 4096 Aug 14 08:54 xmlexport-20230814-085355-1drwxr-x--- 2 confluence confluence 4096 Aug 14 09:08 xmlexport-20230814-090824-2
How can this happen?
Best regards,Karsten
Hi. It is nginx issue. Just close backup page after click backup button. Backup anyway will be created. One sample.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.