I've found a list of things that Jira SYSTEM Admins can do that a Jira Admin cannot. That was helpful, but I can't find the list of things that a user can do once granted the "Jira Administrators" permission.
Thanks in advance
I couldn't find anything, so I went through the admin menus and put this together... It's not comprehensive, but I think it does a good job of explaining what permissions will be removed when reducing how many users have the Administer Jira permission.
What are you referencing for the differences between a Jira System Admin and a Jira Admin? Can you provide a link?
All users (admins and non-admins) can be granted the permissions that are available in Permissions Schemes and in Global Permissions. Those permissions are listed on these two pages:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/managing-global-permissions-828787760.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/managing-project-permissions-861253293.html
I have not found a comprehensive single list of the administration tasks that Jira Admins are empowered to access, but here are some of them:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-global-permissions-938847142.html#:~:text=Still%20need%20help%3F%20%20%20%20Global%20Permission,or%20dashboar%20...%20%202%20more%20rows%20
A bit down this page, there is a section titled:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.