A user asked me this question.
"When I open a Jira ticket, and scroll down to the Activity section.
A lot of times the "All" tab is open.
Sometimes "Comments" is open.
What I want to know -
what do I need to do to _always_ have "Comments" open. Not "All"."
My understanding is :
The setting on the Jira server currently is to default to the tab comments - This I verified in the settings. Unless you click on another tab (like All, History) an issue always opens with the comments tab by default.
Once you click on another tab say History, the new issue you open with History unless you click on some other tab then it will open with that tab for the next issue you open.
The behavior is reset only you have to re-login then it defaults to comments again.
---
My question is, is there a way I can configure Jira to go to the comments tab each time I open a new issue regardless of what I was seeing in the previous issue?
Thanks for reading!